Last week, when I asked Gillian what she wanted to do with me this month, she expressed a desire to visit the pumpkin patch with Charlton. And that's what we did. She is such a fabulous sister and daughter. I couldn't have asked for a better girl.
Gillian loved playing with Charlton at the pumpkin patch, and I loved taking pictures of the stunning colors that surrounded us. I especially enjoyed talking to Gillian in the car, and afterward getting her advice on gifts for friends. We bought some accessories for her Halloween costume, ate some delicious lunch, talked about all of King Henry the 8th's wives, about Queen Elisabeth and the Golden Age, discussed another interesting woman, Joan of Arc, and concluded with the idea that it's important to be a strong woman, but even more so to be a good one. We even got to hear "our song" - Pretty Woman. I had a wonderful time being with my girl. And Charlton of course. He added spice to our afternoon. Here are some fun things kids did during this excursion:
Gillian is so beautiful... inside and out! We miss her! I miss you!
ReplyDelete