My forever family

My forever family

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Ward Halloween Party - Trunk or Treat 2015

Halloween came early to our ward this year.  We had a blast though.  My older kids did a fantastic job in making costumes with what we had in our house.  All three of them look adorable.  Charlton and Illyria were my minions tonight, although I am much too fat to resemble gorgeous, skinny Scarlett Overkill.  But I guess I'll do for them.  I made a mistake this time though.  I signed up for corn bread, chili, decorated trunk, to help with the decorations, ... and as the official photographer.  With four kids to get ready, and one infant to keep happy, that was a crazy idea, but it's over and hopefully I'll learn from my mistakes.  I doubt it, but we can always hope.  Taking pictures of our friends and their families was fun, however.  Elijah took care of Illyria, the older kids found their friends and mingled around, and I enjoyed talking to everyone as I would take their picture.  I'm so glad we've made so many wonderful friends in this new ward.  Here are some pictures of a few costumes that I thought were really awesome:








































No comments:

Post a Comment