Charlton loves to play "pat-a-cake," Peek-a-Boo," "hide-and-seek" with his siblings, as well as he loves the game of "let's look at mom's make-up drawer." You can imagine his mother doesn't quite fancy that game. He loves to say "go," "dog," bye," love you," come," and many more, all in his own way. He is very charming and gives me kisses occasionally on the cheek, but mostly will blow one at me every time I ask for one. He is just adorable!
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Finally walking...
I was at the park today and I couldn't have enough of these three beautiful children. Charlton, Taya, and Violet are all about the same age. I think Charlton is a month older. I watched them all three play together, take food from each other's hands, push each other if their space was invaded, and most of all walking together everywhere.

As I watched them walking, I realized I hadn't recorded Charlton doing that. He is growing so fast and doing and saying new things each day, that, with my busy life, I forget to record them. So, here are a few things that I remember about Charlton's growth this month. He has gotten two molers, and two others are coming out. As a result, he eats everything we give him. It's such a relief to not have to cook different kinds of food for different kinds of family members. As it stands, if Jefferson says he doesn't like the food I've prepared, I just tell him to look at Charlton and follow his example. Keep in mind that when Charlton eats he concentrates fully on his plate, and we don't hear any noises coming from that side of the room till he is done. Love it!
Charlton loves to play "pat-a-cake," Peek-a-Boo," "hide-and-seek" with his siblings, as well as he loves the game of "let's look at mom's make-up drawer." You can imagine his mother doesn't quite fancy that game. He loves to say "go," "dog," bye," love you," come," and many more, all in his own way. He is very charming and gives me kisses occasionally on the cheek, but mostly will blow one at me every time I ask for one. He is just adorable!

This morning, Charlton and I were having a good time playing, so I decided this was the proper moment to record him playing, walking, and throwing kisses.
Charlton loves to play "pat-a-cake," Peek-a-Boo," "hide-and-seek" with his siblings, as well as he loves the game of "let's look at mom's make-up drawer." You can imagine his mother doesn't quite fancy that game. He loves to say "go," "dog," bye," love you," come," and many more, all in his own way. He is very charming and gives me kisses occasionally on the cheek, but mostly will blow one at me every time I ask for one. He is just adorable!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hate to get nit-picky... but it's 11:56 EST and there is no Friday Forum posted yet. :)
ReplyDeleteAnd he can shake his head like nobody's business AND he shares with other babies.
ReplyDeleteWill you email me those park pictures?