
I know I said there will be only three parts to the best moments of 2009, but so many of you have wanted to see the Spain pictures for a long time, that I had to make a special post showing some of them. It was very hard to choose few pictures out of over 600 pictures I took during the two weeks were there. We stayed and visited several cities in Southern Spain, such as Madrid, Toledo, Sagovia, Granada, Valdepanas, and many more. My favorite cities were Toledo with its orange trees, Cordoba with its amazing mosque turned into Cathedral, and Alarcon, where we stayed in an 8th century Moorish castle. I really enjoyed Spain. I loved being with my husband, just the two of us; I had a great time visiting cathedrals and ancient castles; I liked eating outside in the numerous plazas; and I thought the people were very friendly and kind, and very family oriented. Great trip. I can't wait for the next trip of just the two of us.
No comments:
Post a Comment