My forever family

My forever family

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Charlton's Girlfriends


We celebrated one of our friends' birthday today. We let the kids run wildly into the spacious park, while we talked and bathed our faces under the sun. Picnics with friends are the best thing. Kids have friends to play with and moms have friends to talk to. Food is always a good addition to the conversation. As we were sitting on the grass and talking to each other, I noticed that all the babies except Charlton were girls. How spoiled he is going to be when they all get to go to nursery together. Either he will be spoiled, or he'll have to learn how to handle female drama. Either one he'll be the one to benefit. Here are some of his future girlfriends:
Feeling confident that he had stolen each girl's heart, Charlton laid down and took a nap. Can't blame the little guy! It's hard work chasing after beautiful and feisty girls.

Thank you ladies for another fun outing. It's a blessing to have so many amazing women as friends. Happy Birthday, Laura! I'm so glad I'm your friend. You are beautiful, sweet, humble, and a great mother. I hope you have an exciting year!

4 comments:

  1. We have such cute babies. And all so chubby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. picking up on women IS hard work! I bet the ladies had a hard time staying away from Charlton!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found this while googling your name looking for the blog. Don't know if you were aware of this already. There are some cool stories there about Clifton Russell Garmon and Electa Mabel Peek, who from what I can gather are Elijah's great grandparents. Here is the link:
    http://www.wjpetty.com/family/garmon/fam529366797.html
    Good talking to you the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the babies... so much fun!

    ReplyDelete