My forever family

My forever family

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Blogs and Boys

I'm so glad I started my blog this year. I love writing in it about my life and my family's life. It's also a great way for our family and friends to know what the Garmons are up to. But notwithstanding my desire to write every day, I find myself trying to catch a minute here and a minute there to accomplish my task.

I've tried to blog either in the morning, while the children are at school and Charlton is taking a nap, or at night when everybody is asleep. I try very hard not to use the computer while the children are home and needing my attention. However, there are times when I can't help it and I find myself by the computer writing emails or catching up with my blog. During those occasions, this is what Charlton occupies himself with:
Well, maybe for just five minutes, and then he wants to sit with mom and punch the keyboard. It is during these times that I recruit his brothers to play with him:
This picture also doesn't tell the whole truth. I love it when Charlton's older brothers take him outside and play so quietly together, so mother can finish her work. However, mostly you'll find all three of them running and chasing each other in the vicinity of their mother's work station. So, when you see any spelling mistakes in my posts, blame it on the "entertainment" that my boys offer me on a constant basis. Thank Goodness for little boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment