My forever family

My forever family

Monday, November 1, 2010

James wants a new bike for his birthday


Today, while I was helping Gillian and Jefferson with their homework, James was helping his dad change the oil in Elijah's motorcycle. During the time that Elijah didn't quite need him, James would try to ride Jefferson's bike. He tried and tried on his own, till he could ride it very well. We were all proud and happy for James to learn how to ride a bike all by himself in such a short time. Now he wants a bike for his birthday. I think he deserves it. Later, when Jefferson joined James in bike riding, Charlton kept crying because he wanted to mount the tricycle found nearby, trying to join his brothers. I thought he was really smart. And I think, he would have ridden the trike only if could have reached those pedals.

Here is a video of James and Jefferson riding their bikes:

No comments:

Post a Comment