We got back, had some dinner, and then Gillian and I walked along the beach for a little while. We just happen to be out as the sun set and the city lights were coming out. Our last night in Hawaii was looking beautiful.
Sunday, November 28, 2010
Sundays and sunsets
We had a relaxing morning today. After lunch we got ready for church. We walked about a mile and a half to get there. The building was pretty nice, and the chapel was enormous. My older children were very excited to attend Primary in Hawaii, and had a great time. Elijah took care of Charlton during Sunday School and I took care of him during the third hour. It worked out well.


We got back, had some dinner, and then Gillian and I walked along the beach for a little while. We just happen to be out as the sun set and the city lights were coming out. Our last night in Hawaii was looking beautiful.





We got back, had some dinner, and then Gillian and I walked along the beach for a little while. We just happen to be out as the sun set and the city lights were coming out. Our last night in Hawaii was looking beautiful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment