Are there little habits of yours that bother your spouse?
Saturday, November 6, 2010
A man with solutions
As most of you know, I love to read and most often stay very late to finish my books. I can't read in bed because I fall asleep, and so I sit in the couch drinking hot chocolate and snuggling in a blanket. Elijah has been very understanding for many years of this habit of mine. However, that doesn't mean that he likes it. He finally convinced me to sit up in bed and read alongside him. However, Elijah, being more tired than me, would fall asleep faster than me, and my light would of course disturb him. He wouldn't say anything, but I felt guilty and would turn the lights off, a bit frustrated. Elijah, as the sweet husband he is, came up with a solution. Last night when I returned from my girls' night out, I found a package on my pillow. Elijah had gotten me a reading light that I can clip on my book and read away. Now, we both are satisfied. Thank you, Elijah.
Are there little habits of yours that bother your spouse?
Are there little habits of yours that bother your spouse?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
On the contrary, Jake doesn't mind me leaving the light on when I want to read in bed. In fact, sometimes he wants to sleep with the light ON, which results in me getting grumpy at him :)
ReplyDeleteYou are most welcome, my sweet.
ReplyDelete...and by the way, my spouse doesn't have any bad habits. :)
ReplyDelete